TS EAMCET Seat Allotment TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Result 2018 has been released at 08th June 2018 officially at https://tseamcet.nic.in/. All the Students can check ts eamcet seat allotment order their Rank Lists and qualified aspirants name lists available to check ts eamcet seat allotment college wise online from below link.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Check Rank Wise List Results 2018 @ tseamcet.nic.in
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Rank Details:
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher education
Date of examination: 2nd May 2018
Official site: http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ or https://tseamcet.nic.in
Name of the University: JNTU Hyderabad
Name of the Exam: Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test
Date of Result: 19th May 2018
Category: TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment, Rank Lists
Important Points of TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment:
- Only the Students who have qualified in TS EAMCET 2018 will be considered for the seat allotment process.
- It is mandatory for every Student to register and participate in the counselling of TS EAMCET 2018.
- Prior to the seat allotment of TS EAMCET, applicants have to fill in choices of branches and colleges as per their preferences. Students also have to verify all the required documents at the time of counselling.
The allotment of seats to the Students in the desired institute is subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2018.
- If Students are satisfied with the seat allocated to them, they have to accept the seats online and save the details of joining.
- A joining report with the admission number of the candidate will also be generated. Candidates have to take a print out of the same and retain it safely.
- After confirming the seats, candidates have to pay the requisite fee amount through the challan mode.
Students who have been allotted seats have to carry the print out of the joining report along with them to the institute for taking admission.
- Students who fail to report to the respective institute for TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment process within the given period of time will lose their claim to the seat allotted to them.
The seat allotment is consist of three different phases:
It is the frist round of the Counseling session where the candidates who have scored good ranks in the TS EAMCET 2018 will be called for the seat allotment. For this phase the candidates will have to download the seat allotment letter issued by the JNTUH on TS EAMCET Official website. This has to be done in the month of May 28th, 2018. Soon after the seat allotment Students will have to contact the College allotted to the candidate on the bases of his rank.
This is an important phase for the Students who were not selected for Phase 1 Seat Allotment. In this phase the Students will have to follow the same steps as followed in Phase 1
This is the last and the final Phase for the admission. In this Phase all the vacant seat will be called by the inviting the Students who scored ranks in the TS EAMCET 2018.
Required Documents For Verification:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- S.S.C Marks Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged Children of Armed Personnel / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate or Domicile in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.Final allotment of seats5 fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
- Seat withdrawal
Click Here: TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Check Rank Wise List Results 2018 – (Available Now)
How To Check TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment Letter:
- Log on to the official website www.tseamcet.nic.in
- Click on Students log in with the help of ID and password allotted by the helpline center
- Enter your hall ticket number, login ID, Date of birth etc
- click on submit button
- The TS EAMCET 2018 Seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download button and
- Click on the print button to get the printout for further use.
- All the Students will have to carry all the original document in the Counseling session for verification.